- The mission of the AXA Research Fund is to fund academic research dedicated to bettering our understanding of important hazards, risks and threats and our current global societal challenges within four clusters: socioeconomic risks, environmental risks, life risks and the “Fourth Industrial Revolution”. In 2017 the AXA Research Fund will be offering up to 25 Post-Doctoral Fellowships to outstanding researchers. Each grant can be up to one hundred and thirty thousand euros (€130,000) at most and for a duration of 18 to 24 month period.
- The Foundation l’Oreal is supported by L’Oreal company. It has a focus on commitment to women throughout the world, especially with two programs: For Women in Science and Beauty for a Better Life, encouraging the vocations of girls in high school, supports women in research, and recognizes excellence in a field where women are underrepresented and targeting women in difficult situations to regain their dignity, humanity and femininity and to help them reintegrate into society.
- The Foundation Total is supported by Total and it is committed in four keys areas of work: solidarity, culture, health and marine biodiversity. In Africa, it is working closely with the Institut Pasteur to engage researchers, doctors and health care professionals in childhood diseases.
- The Danone Institute is supported by Danone and it brings together scientists, doctors, sociologists and nutrition expert to work together on food and nutrition issues. It aims to federate expertise and experience in order to effectively meet the scientific, economic and societal issues in the field of nutrition, health and wellness.
- The Yves Rocher Foundation - Institut de France is supported by Yves Rocher. It is focusing on biodiversity and to do so, it has developed four sustainable programs: by assisting women who have created active communities and who are dedicated to this cause, by planting trees around the world, by preserving plant species and by capturing moment in through the enlightening vision of photographers.
- The Veolia Foundation is supported by Veolia and focus on three areas of action: development aid and humanitarian emergencies, social inclusion through work and social links, environmental conservation and biodiversity (study and restoration of degraded ecosystems).
- Carnot Institutes Network are a research organisation which places partnership research, i.e. research led with and for industry, at the heart of its strategy.
Carnot institutes are recognised for both :
– their high scientific standards,
– their professionalism and their commitment to developing high quality partnership research.
In this respect, they take a proactive approach in favour of innovation in companies of all sizes by offering R&D support which takes into consideration the companies’ economic and market constraints.
Each Carnot Institute makes firm commitments to developing its R&D activities in favour of industry innovation.
Source: IRD. France. Jean Albergel – Arthur Guischet