ATSLDN is the leading African tech event in Europe providing unrivaled insight and networking with the African tech ecosystem. ATSLDN brings together 200+ tech leaders, international investors, entrepreneurs, African governments, trade bodies, media and leading ventures to drive investment and business between Africa and Europe.
Last year ATSLDN attendees included IFC, Savannah Fund, Atlas Mara, FNB, Opera Software, BRCK, South Africa DTI, Orange Digital Ventures, Leapfrog Investments, Barclays, TechStars, MEST, Standard Chartered, Worldreader, Linklaters, Mobi Hunter, Singularity Investments, Quona Capital, BitPesa, BBC Africa, African Business and Newsweek to name but a few.
- Leading investors, funds and VCs from Europe, USA and Africa
- Supranational investors such as the World Bank & IFC
- Leading tech companies from Africa & Europe
- African and UK Government(s) and agencies
- Mobile and telecoms venturesErik Hersman Africa Tech Summit London
- Banking and fintech leaders
- Media and entertainment companies
- African start-ups
- Businesses entering or expanding in Africa
- International Media
Source and event details: ATSLDN